Have you ever wanted to install IPA files on your IOS device? Here’s the tutorial to help you out with exactly what you need! One of the most common reasons why people jailbreak their Apple devices is to get free apps. Moreover, after reading this, you’ll be able to install IPA files without the need of jailbreak. Follow the procedure illustrated below to learn how to install pirated apps without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad.
How To Install IPA Files Without Jailbreaking Your iPhone, iPad Or iPod Touch
- YOU NEED: Before starting the process, you’ll need a PC or laptop working on Win XP/7/8, an iOS device, the latest version of iTunes and visit Kyaiyong.com website.
Install IPA Files:
- Firstly connect your phone to your PC, then launch iTunes. Enter your iPhone app tab, uncheck the “Automatically synchronize new app installed” and confirm the settings by pressing “sync” at the bottom right.
- In order to install Kuaiyong, launch it first and then click the second last button from the bottom right corner of the option seen on the screen.
- Now start the Kuaiyong program and search the apps that you want to download.
- After getting to the particular page of the application, click the red button on the left side of the page to download it. After the download, your device will have that app installed in it.
- In order to manually add an application in the list, right-click on the app to iPhone transfer, then select choice number 2 displayed.