Keurig is renowned for making good quality of pods and coffee maker. Keurig serves a best coffee maker machine for daily purpose. It is available at a very low price. That means at a low price, you will get a high quality and best coffee maker machine. Keurig offers a single cup coffee maker, which is available in different colors and styles. This coffee maker is highly renowned because it has ideal brewing systems designed which create a perfect mug of coffee with an amazing taste.
CHECK MORE AT CoffeeStoppe.com
What is Descaling and Why it is Important?
For the coffee maker, descaling is very important. Descaling is a part of cleaning and this process include the removing of calcium deposit, or scale, which builds up inside the coffee maker over a time. Scale and calcium deposit are non-toxic and it would not noticed precisely but it can hinder the brewer’s performance. If you want a long term health of your brewer then descaling should be placed in every three to six months.
Descale a Keurig Coffee Maker
If you want to descale your mini coffee maker at your home, then you need a few things. Here is the list of things that you require for descale a coffee maker:
- Fresh Water
- Keurig Descaling Solution
- Big Ceramic Cup (don’t use a paper cup)
- Access to Sink
Here are the few steps that will help you to descale a Keurig coffee maker
- Firstly, you have to remove Keurig K-cup pack from a brewer.
- Now take the reservoir out of Keurig.
- Dispense the water from the water reservoir into the sink.
- Disable the “Auto Off” feature.
- Now pour a full bottle of Keurig descaling solution at a water reservoir, after that full the water reservoir with normal water. Then press the power button ON to start the brewer.
- Place a cup on the drip tray, after that run a cleaning brew by selecting 10 oz brew size as well as by pressing the BREW button.
- Again repeat the cleansing process until a coffee maker indicates a message “More Water Please”.
- Leave the brewer stand for 30 minutes while still on.
- After 30 minutes, discard the remaining solution in the sink and clean the water reservoir with normal water carefully.
- Fill the fresh water in the water reservoir to and not beyond the maximum fill line.
- Again place a cup on the drip tray, and then run a cleansingbrew by selectinglargest brew size.
- Repeat the cleansing process at least 10-12 times.
- Remember, you may have to fill the water reservoir with fresh water at least one time only during the complete process.
Follow the above process to descale a Keurig coffee maker.